About Neuroph Project
Our vision is to create neural network framework which is:
- Small, intuitive, easy to learn and use (even for the beginners in this area).
- Flexible, so it can be easily extended for specific purporse with high level of reusability
- Well documented (in our view if some features are not documented, it's almost as they dont exist at all)
- Ready to use, providing out of the box functionality
- Equiped with tools for typical tasks during neural network development such as creating, training, testing and deploying (see Neuroph editor easyNeurones)
- Fun to use
If you you are interested in joining the development, or contributing in any other way,
feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Neuroph started as a graduate thesis project, after that a part of master theses, and on September 2008. it became open source project on SourceForge. After the initial release, development continued and several people helped to improve it in many ways. After a few months the version 2 was released, with many new features, optimized and cleaned code. After that it has been adopted for teaching neural networks during the Inteligent Systems course at Faculty of Organisational Sciences in Belgrade.