How To Contribute
Neuroph welcomes all contributions. Initialy all code contributions should go into Contrib module / package (or its own module). Here is how can you contribute:
- Create new learning rules, network architectures or some utilities at framework level
- Create some Neuroph based tools - Neuroph Studio plugins (wizards, application specific tools, visualization etc.)
- If you've used Neuroph to create some interesting application, consider contributing your code to Neuroph, or at least just let us know to put a link to your work on applications page.
- If you're using Neuroph for teaching - provide code samples, teaching materials/slides and let us know so we can link to your site.
- If you're working on other some open source project that is in some way related to Neuroph
- Write tutorials, articles, documentation
For more info see our TODO list and Neuroph Manifesto